Customer Success Engineer
Location: Remote, North America
Calipsa’s AI platform analyses CCTV video in real-time to assess risk, filter out false alarms and automatically notify alarm monitoring services. Our current focus is on detecting burglary and theft and we monitor sites across construction, logistics, industrial, agricultural, retail and residential sectors.
Founded three years ago, we are currently going through a period of significant growth and are looking for a talented Customer Success Engineer to contribute to our journey.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for responding to technical inquiries and issues from our customers. Tasks can include installing and configuring camera systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems - either over the phone or by email. You will need to be able to read software logs and run basic sql queries in order to run the first level diagnostic for our customers, and advise them on the appropriate solution.
The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, have an ‘everything is possible’ attitude, value transparency and have a collaborative working approach. There’s no prerequisite industry knowledge required, but a genuine interest in AI, Machine Learning and technology will help.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with customers/colleagues to identify and solve technical problems
- Logging and keeping records of customer/colleague queries
- Analyzing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating self-help documents so customers/colleagues can try to fix problems themselves
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication (professional working efficiency and above)
- Tech savvy and willing to learn about the software
- Friendly, approachable and willing to help our customers
- Ability to act calmly under pressure
This is a remote position. We will only be accepting candidates in North America, with a preference for Pacific, Mountain or Central.