Customer Success Engineer - French and Spanish speaking
We are looking for a motivated and multilingual Customer Success Engineer to join the Calipsa team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company in an exciting role.
About the job
You will be joining a friendly and dedicated Customer Success Engineering team and be responsible for responding to technical inquiries and issues from our UK and Europe customers. These tasks can include installing and configuring camera systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical problems - either over the phone or by email. Day to day, you will need to understand software logs and run basic SQL queries in order to run the first level diagnostic for our customers. Through these tasks, you will be able to understand the problem and advice on the best solution. There’s no prerequisite industry knowledge required, but a genuine interest in AI, Machine Learning and technology will help.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you’ll be a mix of tech-savvy and people orientated. You love to communicate both with customers and within a company to achieve the best results and solutions. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess an ‘everything is possible’ attitude. Here at Calipsa, we value transparency and have a collaborative working approach, so it’s important for you to value the same.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Collaborating with customers and colleagues to identify and solve technical issues
- Recording customer/colleague queries and analysing this information so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating and expanding Calipsa’s Customer support material to empower customers to resolve issues
- Training technical teams on Calipsa’s product
- Acting as a point of contact for internal customer-facing teams as an expert in the overall product from a technical aspect.
- Feedback of your thoughts and ideas on how to improve the product based on your frequent interaction with both the customer and the engineering team.
- Assist the engineering team with QA testing
- Testing new products in the industry and their compatibility with Calipsa
What you'll have
- 1-2 years experience in a technical support role would be a benefit, but generally, we are looking for any tech-savvy and personable candidate who would be excited by this opportunity.
- Native French speaking
- Excellent verbal and written English communication (professional working efficiency and above)
- Tech-savvy and excited to learn about Calipsa’s software
- Friendly, approachable and excited to engage with our customers
- Ability to act calmly under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive salary 💵
- Amazing colleagues, autonomy and endless growth opportunities 🚀
- We don’t track the number of holidays, working hours or place of work 🏖️
- Choice of hardware 💻
- Private healthcare 🏥
- Remote working and work from home budget 🏠
- Screening call with a member of our People team
- A take-home task to assess your technical ability
- An interview with our Customer Success Engineering team focused on your experiences and preferred ways of working
- A conversation with our French and Spanish speaking Calipsa team member
- Interview with Calipsa team members from other departments that the role will be interacting with regularly
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Customer Success Engineer? Then we'd love to hear about you!