We are currently going through a period of significant growth and are looking to add a result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to our Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for increasing our digital activity to deliver a consistent inbound pipeline of relevant, qualified prospects, and to ensure we continue to hit repeatable, scalable and consistent growth. Taking full control of digital projects and channels, you will work closely with the wider Sales and Marketing team to help meet Calipsa’s ambitious growth targets. The role will provide a great learning opportunity and huge potential for growth as you will be joining as one of the first members of the Marketing team.
We are looking for ambitious, results-driven candidates with a previous track record of delivering digital growth, ideally in a start-up environment. You’ll be comfortable working in a small team, prepared to innovate to achieve results, and have the ability both to define the growth strategy and make things happen. There’s no prerequisite industry knowledge required, but a genuine interest in AI and Machine Learning will help.
- Own digital inbound lead targets to enable repeatable and predictable growth.
- Develop our paid and owned digital channels, iterating through experiments and analysis.
- Integrate digital campaigns into our CRM and marketing automation on Hubspot to ensure streamlined marketing campaigns and reporting.
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and effective promotion of content.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure swift follow-up and qualification of inbound leads.
- Tracking and reporting on KPIs.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a B2B Digital Marketing/Growth role (ideally in a start-up environment).
- Proven track record of experimentation and successfully driving growth.
- Experience of running PPC, paid social and SEM campaigns.
- You have knowledge marketing automation and CRM software - HubSpot is a bonus
- Experience of combining digital marketing data, including Google Analytics, for reporting purposes.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- A keen eye for attention to detail.
- Self-starter and ability to work autonomously with self-imposed deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive salary 💵
- Amazing colleagues, autonomy and endless growth opportunities 🚀
- We don’t track the number of holidays, working hours or place of work 🏖️
- Choice of hardware 💻
- Private healthcare 🏥
- Remote working and work from home budget 🏠
- Screening call with a member of our People team.
- An interview with our Marketing Director.
- A take home task, where you will present your ideas to a few people from our commercial team, followed by some more interview questions.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Marketing Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please apply here - https://calipsa.homerun.co/digital-marketing-manager